PuNkD's ACHIEVEMENT Pharm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned on main punkds achievement farm

Go down

Banned on main punkds achievement farm Empty Banned on main punkds achievement farm

Post by entombor Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:14 pm

I was with mork and bull and I was just asking about why this other guy waffles had been banned and I found out he had been typing fouls things into chatbox which i had missed. Then I jokingly asked if we were allowed to say tallywacker in this house referencing the clip from "born on the fourth of July" where tom cruise says tallywacker several times at his mother. Then I said tallywacker like twice, it was just a joke and i thought bull and mork were ok with it but I guess not as I was banned. Is this for reals or is it just a joke and will I be unbanned soon? :X
I was helping out earlier like joining blu as solly to help red get candies for achievement and other people were helping me and I thought i was being pretty amicable. plus i've been with mork a couple times on achievement midgets and i've talked to him. not saying were friends but i dont curse him out or anything.

entombor

Back to top Go down

Banned on main punkds achievement farm Empty Re: Banned on main punkds achievement farm

Post by entombor Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:01 am

fixed thank you

entombor

Back to top Go down

Banned on main punkds achievement farm Empty Re: Banned on main punkds achievement farm

Post by Mork Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:01 pm

FYI this forum is abandoned.

go to http://punkd.clanservers.com/forums/ instead.

thank you!
Mork
Mork

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrsucko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down